Matrix has worked with some of the busiest airports in the nation to provide effective security as they deal with a variety of ongoing, high-impact challenges.
Security issues in transportation
- Constant traffic. Both land-based and airborne traffic are in continuous motion.
- Extreme usage patterns. While operation is 24/7, activity levels vary widely.
- Employee access to critical areas. Even high-turnover employees may require access to the most sensitive areas, including the tarmac.
- Detection challenges. Even if you strictly control access for employees, passengers with baggage need to move freely.
- Vast acreage. Airports have large footprints with multiple points of access. It’s a lot of ground to cover.
- Catastrophic impact of failure.
- Proven reliability
- Wireless technology
- Easy-to-train software
- Comprehensive, scalable access control system
- Biometric solutions
Leading enterprises count on Matrix
Judge us by the company we keep. Our customers include some of the leading organizations in their respective industries, which tells you a lot about Matrix.