PremiSys® Access Control: Trusted Security
DO MORE WITH PREMISYS
PremiSys does more than simply lock and unlock doors. It is a fully networked solution that allows you to manage access to all door openings throughout your facility using a single platform to create a complex solution to protect your people & property.
A single platform does it all!
Moreover, PremiSys is designed to grow with you as your needs change.
– Ideal for small buildings up to a complex network of facilities around the world.
– Use multiple connectivity options to handle your unique installation needs.
– Open-platform access control hardware
Take Cardholder Enrollment “On the Road”
It’s never been easier to add new cardholders or update existing records while also saving valuable employee time and productivity. Because it can be accessed from any desktop or laptop, the PremiSys cardholder web client makes it easy to take photos of employees at remote sites, without having them leave their workstations.
View Cardholder Activity
Quickly view the last time a cardholder was active. The “last active” information is visible in the Cardholder Directory without generating a transaction report.
Extend access control beyond the front door
The benefits of wireless locks
Affordability – Installing a wireless lock can cost as little as 1/3 of the price of installing a traditional hardwired card reader.
One Platform. One Credential – Manage your entire facility — from perimeter doors to internal supply closets — with a single access control platform. Cardholders won’t require multiple credentials.
Easy to Install & Service – Unlike hardwired readers, which can require special doors and tricky installation, many wireless door locks can be installed in standard cylindrical door holes in just minutes.
“No Tour” Functionality – PremiSys gives you complete control over your Schlage “no-tour” locks using a mobile device, and reduces installation costs.
Not Just for Doors – With wireless locks, you can expand your access control system beyond building doors. Wireless locks can control access to anything you need to secure, such as:
– Pharmacy carts & cabinets
– Locker doors
– Supply drawers & cabinets
– Server cabinets
Security at your fingertips!
PremiSys Mobile for Access Control
With PremiSys Mobile for access control, you can remotely manage your organization’s daily security activities from your smartphone or iPad. Additionally, you can instantly lock down your building from anywhere, 24/7.
– Lock or unlock an individual door or groups of doors
– Deactivate cardholder records to deny building access
– Track user activity including when mobile app users sign in or out of the app
– Run reports, acknowledge alarms, and more
PremiSys Mobile for ID Badging
The PremiSys mobile app for badging turns your mobile device into a mobile badging enrollment station. You can save time and productivity for your organization by taking employee photos and generating ID cards without employees leaving their workstations.
– Take and upload cardholder photos
– Add new cardholder records
– Print ID cards
Pinpoint Exact Locations of Door Alarms
Enforce health screenings
– Designate one or multiple readers as Check-In Readers
– Create daily screenings with customizable expiration periods (e.g. 24 hours)
– Easily exclude cardholders or cardholder groups who are not required to check in
– Identify cardholders who attempt door access before “checking in,” unless exempted
Get real-time system insights
- Find vulnerable areas of your facility
- Instantly spot hardware problems
- Report on trends for alarm conditions
- Evaluate cardholder activity
- Analyze system traffic flow
- Identify and deactivate unused cards
The PremiSys Dashboard provides the information you need to make critical decisions about your facility’s security. It gives you a quick view into your security system to easily identify potential risks, uncover hardware problems, report on alarm and cardholder activities, analyze traffic flow, and view and deactivate unused cards.
Full-featured badging software
Data Import Utility with Scheduler
Connect and import data from existing databases: SQL, MS Access, delimited text file. Accessing databases in real time allows you to schedule routine imports by the minute, hour, day, week, etc. During scheduled updates, PremiSys ID Pro will recognize and automatically update changes made in databases.
User-Definable Security Profiles
Specify time period software rights to individual users by defining users into categorical groups.
Screen Logic Capabilities
Individual record data may trigger the display of screen images or graphics to provide instant visual alerts.
Enhance the security of your system by controlling specific cardholder views through filter user groups. When the operator logs in, the system displays the cardholder list based on the defined filter so they can see only the information assigned to them.